Millions of children suffer needlessly from unrepaired cleft and lip palates. Surgical correction and rehabilitation truly transform children with this debilitating condition.
The mission of Help Them Smile, a California non-profit corporation, is the comprehensive treatment and care of individuals afflicted with cleft lip and palate deformities, including:
- Providing clinical services and essential patient care that is not covered by insurance.
- Securing equipment for diagnosis and treatment
- Providing clinical training in developing countries and collaborating with other
- experts and programs to host award scholarships to foreign health professionals specializing in craniofacial cleft palate repair.
- Providing clinical space for program activities
- Providing educational information and materials as well as community outreach education.
Our Donors are greatly appreciated and allow us to continue our care and service to the children of our community.
We graciously accept donations through PayPal:
Checks can be mailed to:
Help Them Smile Bldg A
403 W. Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Your kindness is truly appreciated and will be shared in the smiles of our children.
Help Them Smile is a 501 (c) (3) corporation.